Chemist Position – Two Positions Available
Water/Coal/Limestone Chemist: Mineral Labs, Inc. (MLI – Salyersville, KY) is looking for applicants with a Chemistry degree and 2 years experience as wet chemistry technicians. This is an excellent entry-level position with great advancement potential.
- The applicant would be expected to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Previous experience with operating XRF, ICP, ICP MS, GC, and Smart Chems a plus.
- MLI is a 24-7 operation with flexible shifts after training.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, ETC.)
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check prior to employment
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Prioritize sample load.
- Must be physically capable of lifting 30 pounds, sometimes to a height of four feet.
- Must be physically capable of bending, stooping, twisting, and extended reaching in order to perform some of the equipment maintenance.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer. Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.